
Of course, the primary did the whole Nativity scene and sang some songs. Carson looked so cute with a tie tied around his head! He even tried singing some of the words to the songs, it was super fun to watch!

The theme of the Ward Party was an "Old Fashioned Christmas". Our bishopric is so cute, and they even sang a song for us. Then handed out a fun bag of goodies to all the kids! The madrigals from Woods Cross HS came and sang as well for entertainment while we ate our yummy turkey dinner.
We sat next to our good friends the Yospe's. I can't believe how big Carson & Luke are getting...I remember when they both were babies!!!!It was a good evening to visit with our friends and neighbors! But we were able to get home and get the kids in bed by 8:30, and Nick was close behind. He has been working 12 hour OT days on Fri & Sat, so he was pretty tuckered out! We are so grateful for his job and the hard work he does to support our family! At this time of year, we are so grateful for all of our many blessings! For our health, or home (which is completely fixed from the explosion), our jobs, our kids, our family, and the gospel! What a fun experience it has been to be able to play with the Bells On Temple Square. I was able to do the broadcast today, and it was wonderful! It has put me in such a great Christmas mood!!! I can't wait to take the kids to Temple Square this week! I love that place!!! And I can't wait for Christmas.......what a great time of year!


2 comments:
What a fun time, I think the ward parties are the best.I agree why pay for a work partie, just to watch others get wasted. Lam!
Sounds like you had a great time! You're really lucky to have good friends in your ward and as neighbors...we're sort of out here on our own!! :) Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment