My life day to day....
Is sometimes Crazy, Stressful, Tiring, but always worth it! I just want everyone to know how thankful I am for my two WONDERFUL children! Everyday they do the funniest things, and they make me smile, laugh, and it makes me feel so good to see them learning new things all the time. Today Carson got out the swiffer mop and the wipe for it, all by himself, and started mopping the kitchen floor! He is always playing with the mop, so it took me a minute to realize he had put on a swiffer! I just laughed!
This is a pretty typical scene in the mornings. Kaylee just chillin on the floor, putting anything and everything in her mouth. But hey, as long as they are bigger than her mouth, it gives me hands free time to get breakfast, work, or cleaning done.
A few days ago, I was outside with Carson, and we found a Praying Mantis on his trampoline, and so I thought it would be fun to try and catch it. I remember all the time when I was little, catching lady bugs, potato bugs, and other insects. Carson thought it was so funny, when I was trying to get it in the jar, since I was kind of squeeling, cause I didn't want to touch it. (I'm a wimp, I know!). We named him George, (I think after his favorite monkey). He thought it was fun to watch him, but we decided to let him go the next day.
Carson loves to play with the camera and is slowing learning how to actually make sure he is getting the object he is taking the picture of, in the view finder! This is a picture he took of Kaylee, who is just chillin', with a toy in her mouth!



Carson and Kaylee are just a joy to spend my days with! I feel so lucky to be their mom!! I know they are still little, but I know they love each other, and it is so fun to see them be good siblings with each other. Kaylee just lights up every morning, when Carson and I greet her! She laughs at whatever Carson is doing! And Carson is always making sure Kaylee is okay, not crying, or doesn't go too long without a toy! I know that all moms think their kids are just the best, so I hope most of you can relate to the joy children bring to your life! I know my life is blessed!
2 comments:
You are so lucky that Carson loves to clean- hopefully he continues to love it as he gets older! Wouldn't that just be so awesome!
I can totally picture you trying to catch the little critter- very funny! You are such a fun mom! I think I would just run away!!
I wish my kids loved to clean! They like to make messes instead!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Time is going by way too fast...
Post a Comment