I am quite behind on blogging, so I am sorry for all the posts...But I wanted to share all the fun things we have done so far in August. My sister Tiffany came in from Reno with her family, so on Aug 6th (Her and her hubby's bday) we all went to Lagoon. It was fun. Carson loved it, and I finally got to ride Wicked and it was awesome! (Last year I was pregnant....)
Kaylee thought grandma's licorice was pretty yummy....
Carson did pretty good learning how to stand in line for the rides....but it took him a bit to realize we don't just 'walk on' to the rides. :) But isn't that the worst part of theme parks...the lines!
I wish I could get Luke to happily ride something other than the stupid boats and cars! He is such a chicken- he needs to go with Carson and watch him be brave!
2 comments:
I wish I could get Luke to happily ride something other than the stupid boats and cars! He is such a chicken- he needs to go with Carson and watch him be brave!
Looks like you are having way too much fun. Good for you. Those were some good posts. I especially love the Minnie Mouse comment. Too cute!
Post a Comment