On Wednesday we headed up north to enjoy the Box Elder County Fair. It kicks off with the parade, which is pretty good, and LONG! Then we headed out to the fairgrounds to get some dinner and ride some rides. It has been at least 8 years since I have seen the fair parade, so it was a treat to watch it! Carson loved the fair part, and Nick took him on several rides.

I have to share one more thing. This made me smile! Ever since our trip to disneyland in June, whenever we make pancakes, I have to make them into Mickey Mouse Pancakes with little ears for Carson. Last night I made chocolate chip cookies. I normally use a big cookie scoop to make the cookies, but I decided this time to use a smaller one and make Mini Cookies....this was Carson's take on it:
Carson: "Mom, you making cookies?"
Mom: "Yep, I am making MINI Cookies this time..."
Carson: "Oh, Mini Cookies? Hey Dad...Mom make Minnie Mouse Cookies!"


3 comments:
Wow, you are a bloggin' machine! It was fun to see what you guys have been up to and why you are always gone lately! Looks like you've been having a blast!! I love all of the pictures- especially your cool slideshow.
I am almost done with book 3 by the way...I hope to start 4 tonight! SLOW DOWN- I am trying to CATCH UP!
No way we were up in Tremonton to see the parade on Weds. and at the fair- to bad we didn't get to see you. I love blogs! It is fun to see you and your cute family! Looks like things are going good for you.
Destiny
Wow, you guys have been busy "bees" lately! It looks and sounds like you have had a pretty entertaining month. That's great! It always helps for us moms to get out and do fun things as often as possible.
Post a Comment