These pictures are so funny to me....she is slowly learning how to eat off a spoon, and thanks to Natalie, does a pretty good job! But this is how quick her mood can change sometimes: Happy one minute.....
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
What a silly girl!
Kaylee is such a funny little girl! She is just showing more and more personality every day! On Friday we took her in for her check up, and she weighed in at a whoppin' 12 lbs 8 ounces. (2%) She was 25 1/2 inches tall! (40%). The dr. said she looks great! Other than getting up still here in there at night, she is great! The dr. said to feed her if she gets up since she is still really small for her age. So, I guess that is good to know so I won't make her 'cry it out' since it is SO hard to do, but I can't wait until she gets a big enough stomach to keep her full through the whole night!
These pictures are so funny to me....she is slowly learning how to eat off a spoon, and thanks to Natalie, does a pretty good job! But this is how quick her mood can change sometimes: Happy one minute.....
Not so happy the next:
I just thought that was funny! She loves to eat her orange vegatables, but she is such a wiggly baby and loves to grab for anything in front of her, that it is impossible to feed her with out getting it all over the place! So it is now a nightime ritual to give her a bath! And Carson insisted that she take a bath with him Sunday Night....so Nick let them take a bubble bath...it was really cute to see how gentle and helpful Carson was being with Kaylee. He is the BEST big brother!!!
Before I forget...I wanted to post some fun pictures of our trip to Hogle Zoo. Our wonderful friends, the Hornes invited us to the zoo with them with their annual pass. They had a members night, so instead of going in the heat of the day before they normally close at 4, we got to go in the evening, and it was wonderful!! Not too hot or crowded. Thanks for the fun!!!
These pictures are so funny to me....she is slowly learning how to eat off a spoon, and thanks to Natalie, does a pretty good job! But this is how quick her mood can change sometimes: Happy one minute.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What fun! Kristi and Brian are so nice to share:) I am glad they have that pass too! Cute pictures of Kaylee- and even though she is only 12 pounds she is getting so big! I just can't believe she is 6 months old already! Have fun this week!
Hey thanks for coming with us to the Zoo. It is always a lot more fun to go to the Zoo with friends. Your little Kaylee is so cute. Ashlynn is the same way, major mood swings. I am sure Kaylee and Ashlynn will be great fiends. I cant wait for all the fun times to come!
Hey, Girls are so moody. Wait until she is 2 1/2 and puts you on a gulit trip. But, little girls are so wonderful and sweet.
Hey Brittany, it was so fun to see you and visit for a while when you were down. You'll have to check out my blog now! I love all your pictures of your kids, you are so good at that! I need a lesson from ya. Lisa
Post a Comment