Friday, August 22, 2008

Kaylee Enjoying the Fun!

I must say I was very happy about how well Kaylee traveled when we went to Lagoon, Duck Creek for the Reunion, and Holden to spend the weekend with Nick's family. Here is a cute picture of her in the Car, isn't she adorable...

Kaylee really enjoyed Makenna pushing her on this swing. This was up at Jerid and Kelly's property, where they have built a huge building that will be a barn/cabin. It was very nice up there, and the view is gorgeous! Check out the sunset picture I took from there! We also ate yummy dutch oven while we were up there. Can't wait until it is completely finished!

Here is Kaylee trying out Dad's Hat...what a cutie!!

2 comments:

Jana Banana said...

wow- I am in a commenting mood aren't I? I just love that big hat on kaylee! so cute! We just bought a baby swing for our playset outside, and Max just giggles with delight when he is swinging!

J and Ris said...

I love the hat on her! I'm so glad that you posted all the fun that you've got to do! Too bad we couldn't be closer to have that fun with you! Kaylee is getting too big!