We had our Vocal Motion Christmas Choir Concert on Tuesday, December 21st. It went very well! We performed at Box Elder HS and it was a full house! We showed our videos we had made from this year and performed a handful of live numbers as well. It was a fun evening! It was a lot of work though, but surprisingly the most stressful part was figuring out how to feed over 200 people between the dess rehearsal and show! I ordered a bunch of deli sandwiches from walmart, added cookies, apples, chips and a glass of water! Voila! Dinner is served. I had great friends and volunteers that helped us pull it off. I am so blessed to work with such a great team. It was fun having Brita there to support us. And Grandma Karen and even Uncle Ryan clear from California was there to watch. My parents were also there and were joined by our neighbors Steve and Ramah. It was just such a great night and it felt good to get it over with!
No comments:
Post a Comment