So December was a crazy, busy and wonderful month! It started with Kaylee's piano recital. She did a beautiful job playing a hard version "O Come, O Come Emanuel. We also finished out the last few weeks of season's pickleball league. I play with 15 other ladies every Thursday and it is soooo fun!
I helped host Alivia's comp cheer team Christmas party, which was held at Flowrider in Ogden. Alivia did amazing and it was such a fun evening with the cute girls!
The next morning, we had an early video shoot at the Bigelow Hotel in Ogden. It turned out AMAZING!!! And I was so pleased with how it all went. The kids looked amazing and performed so well. We added the bells to it as well, and it was beautiful! Check it out on YouTube! It is called "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" by Vocal Motion Show Choir.
Later that same day (Dec 4th) we had the VM Youth Company perform at North Ogden's Tree lighting Ceremony. It was cute! And Cold!!
It was already a long weekend, but Sunday proved to just add to the craziness. We had church, two choir practices, a primary meeting and then we rushed up to Tremonton for Alivia and Preston's piano recital. They did great and we are so blessed to have Grandma as their teacher!
The rest of the week wasn't as crazy as that weekend and I even got to sneak in a little lunch with my pickleball ladies in celebration of Christmas! It was so wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment