Sunday, December 26, 2021

Happy Birthday Grandpa Brower! 70!

The morning of August 28th, Kaylee had a pageant workshop where she was able to present her platform.  She did amazing and it was fun to see her in action.  Her platform is called Braydon's Warriors, and is a teen suicide awareness platform. 

Carson has been working hard all summer mowing lawns for Greentouch, and used his own money to buy a lawn mower to make mowing his own lawns a little easier.   
That evening, we headed to Tremonton where we had a fun party for my Dad's 70th Birthday!  Our whole family was there!  Matt made some smoked brisket and the weather was perfect!  I always love spending time with my family!!!  The kids had a blast playing with Austin's climbing gear and with Grandma's costumes.  It is crazy to think my dad is 70!!  I remember when it turned 40!  We were at Marisa's soccer game and I remember bringing him black over the hill balloons!  Haha!  I would have been 10 years old.  It is crazy to think that I am 40 now!!  







 

No comments: