Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Primary Program

We had our Primary Program on 24th and the kids did so good.  As 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency, it was my job to help put it all together.  I was very pleased with how it all went.  We have a very small primary, so only about 28 kids were there but it was sooooo good.  It was fun to have my parents join us!  Afterwards, we had a party in Primary to reward the kids for all their hard work. 



So I took this pic, because I really love my work out room.  I use it every day and I just want to remember how much I love it! 
Kaylee and Josh have been working really hard getting ready for some competitions.  It is fun to see her dance!
It is definitely fall weather!  I think it looked so cool one morning when we couldn't even see the mountains because of the storm clouds.  

We had a great time filming the Senior Company Music Video "Swing into Christmas".  Carson did fantastic as a bell ringer!





 

No comments: