I really loved that our school did red ribbon week the same week as Halloween, so all the craziness could be contained in one week! Crazy hair day was one of the days and Preston wanted pigtails! So that is what he got. He took pictures to send them to Nick at work. He is so funny!
Both kids had piggy tails all over their heads, which was fun for a morning bell practice!Alivia made her own costume with her friends, which I loved since it meant I didn't have to! They all dressed up as cereal killers! haha!
They were able to wear their costumes to school on that Thursday and do the annual costume parade, which was held outside. I wasn't able to go since I had pickleball league that morning, but the kids didn't seem to mind! I sure LOVE my pickleball league and I even play with Krissy's aunt Jan! She is awesome!
We didn't have school Friday, so we slept in a bit and I got to do a fun workout with Kaylee! Before having a fun lunch date with her!
Since Halloween was on a Sunday this year, we opted to do all of our festivities and trick or treating on Saturday. We bought pumpkins Saturday morning at a stand in Willard and got home just in time for the kids to carve them before heading out with friends to go trick or treating. So grateful they are all old enough to do that on their own! Kaylee dressed up as an M&M, Alivia was a Cereal Killer and Carson went as a big baby! Kaylee & Alivia joined their friends for trick or treating, Carson went to a party in the Valley and Preston, Nick and I went to the Bowdens for pizza and trick or treating like we have in years past. I made it back home and passed out candy while watching twilight. We didn't seem to get as many trick or treaters this year, but I didn't complain. It was a nice evening!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment