Sunday, September 20, 2020

Stitches out!

The worst part about Preston's broken nose, was that he had to have a covid test before his surgery.  It was not fun to watch, but he was amazing and such a tough kid!  I felt so bad and so we stopped on the way home and got him cookie dough to make up for it! Haha!


I picked up Alivia and took her for a date to do some school shopping!  I love spending one on one time with each child and getting the chance to just hang out together.  We stopped at Ross before getting dinner at Zupas.  


We went back to the doctors on Thursday to get Preston's stitches out and to do one final check before surgery the next morning.  He did great and it was good to get the stitches out so he could finally take a good bath!



After that appointment, Kaylee and I got to do a quick shopping trip!  Love that girl!

 

No comments: