Carson bought some ramps to get his lawn mower on his trailer, and they work great!
We found just a few more outfits for Alivia for back to school! She is so cute!!! And so excited to finally be back in school! All the kids are! We also found Kaylee some last minute outfits at walmart, which were super cute! On Monday, the day before school started, Kaylee and Kamree went to Orion to set up and decorate their locker. It turned out adorable, thanks to Brita who supplied most of it. I mean, they have a chandelier in their locker!!!! Haha!
Nick took Alivia and Carson for a slushy for a last treat before school started. It has been a LONG summer...haha! So the kids are excited! A few new things for this school year though, like they will be dismissed 45 minutes earlier than normal so teacher can also work with the kids that are doing school online. They also have to wear a mask! Which I personally find just ridiculous, but if that is what it takes to get them back to in-person learning, than I guess that is what we will do. So when we picked out outfits, we also coordinated masks with them. So crazy! But it's 2020, so I guess it is what it is! Just so glad to get back to a closer normal.











No comments:
Post a Comment