Kaylee was able to attend a super fun "7th Grade Back-to-school Stomp" that Brita had thrown for all of the cute 7th graders from Lomond View and Majestic. Since they missed their 6th grade dance (stupid Covid) this was a great way to make up for it! They had at least 150 kids attend and Kaylee said she had a blast. They threw it because this is something that usually the PTA does at the school, but again, thanks to Covid, they weren't doing it. So Brita threw it at their neighborhood park and it was perfect! I also think it was a great way to start the school year off in such a fun way. Since school started just a few days later, it made the kids realize that they really do have lots of friends and know a lot of people! Here are some pictures that I snapped when I helped set up and take down. So fun!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment