Sunday, January 13, 2019

Snow!!!

Last Sunday,  we woke up to a TON of snow!  Nick and Carson spent most of the morning before church clearing driveways on our street.  They were even a little late to Sacrament meeting because there was so much snow to shovel & snow blow.  The kids were in heaven, so after church they just had to go out and play in it.  
 Monday, we woke up to even MORE snow!  Carson's school had a last start because of it, and so he was thrilled to use the snow blower and work on getting driveways cleared until he had to go to school. 
 I went and helped in Alivia's classroom, like I do every Monday, and it was fun to see all the kids in their snow gear and boots.
 I went and helped in Syracuse that afternoon with Performance Academy and when I got home, this is what I found.  Alivia and Preston singing with the singing machine!  It was like a party!  They spent as much time the rest of the week playing in the snow!  And we have really tried harder to work on homework with Preston & Alivia.  I am so impressed with how well Preston is doing with his school work and reading.  And his handwriting is not too shabby, especially his numbers.  I hope that continues!




No comments: