Monday, January 28, 2019

Ski Day!

Utah Ski has a great program for 5th graders.  They can ski at all the Utah Ski resorts 3 times for free (We just paid a $45 processing fee, but still makes it super cheap!).  So on Saturday, the 19th, Kaylee went skiing with Jan & Lauren Forsberg up at Snowbasin.  They had a blast and I heard Kaylee did great!  We have such great friends!





 While she went skiing, the rest of us stayed home and cleaned and worked on the basement.  We got a good start and since Monday was a holiday, we were able to get even more done in the basement.  My dad is so awesome and came and gave Nick a hand with the floor tile and the tub grout that needed to be finished.  The kids also got a chance to play in the snow and we enjoyed pizza pie cafe for dinner with Modern Woodman.  Carson hung out with his friend, Adria, and she came to dinner with us.  And do you like the upside down snowman?






 Tuesday, we headed back to school and our normal schedule.  Preston was a big help getting dinner ready that night.  Ooey gooey chicken is what we had and I told him that.  He replied, "I know them...Ooey Gooey and Louie.  Those are Donald Duck's kids!"  Haha....close, but I think you are thinking of his nephews, Huey, Dewey & Louie. 
 Still lots of work to do in the bathroom, but it is slowly getting there and I love the Hexagon Tile we finally picked out for the floor (after 2 other tiles I bought and decided I didn't like). 

No comments: