Friday afternoon, Carson had a friend Adria, who he knows from Orion Jr. High (Mrs. Lee's daughter) over. They made brownies, played in the snow and then helped babysit all the kids so Nick and I could double with Matt & Nat for dinner. It was so nice getting together with them! They reminded us it was 6 years ago or so since the last time we went out just the 4 of us. We went and got pizza at Swingin' Hot Pizza, that is just down the street. It was so yummy! And the kids had a blast hanging out, that they didn't want to leave each other! So we will have to do it more often.
We spent the rest of the day working on the tub surround that we decided to tile. It came out okay, just don't look to close. We aren't professionals. I was just proud of Carson for learning how to cut tile and work so hard to help Nick.
Just a cute picture of Preston doing his homework yesterday. I sure love this kid!!










No comments:
Post a Comment