I love that my kids have the same tradition I had when I was a kid. All the kids sleep in the same room. I could hear the kids up a few times in the night to use the bathroom, but I don't think any of them tried to peek in the family room. I told them not to get up until 7, but by 6:15, we could hear them all talking. So we let them come out and get the fun started!!
I love seeing the excitement on their faces to see what Santa brought and the fun of opening all the presents under the tree. Some of the bigger presents the kids got were: Carson got a new cell phone, Kaylee got a Kindle, Alivia a sloth with tons of LOL doll stuff, and Preston got material for a DIY Nerf Gun wall. They were all thrilled! The kids also got Lagoon Passes! We are all very excited about that! It will sure make our summer a lot of fun!
One of the gifts we gave to the girls, were tickets to go see the play "Wicked" in February. They were so excited about it! We will get to go with Grandma Karen, Aunt Tamra and all the girl cousins.
It took us a few hours so slowly open everything up. It was such a wonderful morning and was also an amazing Christmas Day!















No comments:
Post a Comment