Thursday, January 3, 2019

After Christmas Party!!!

I love Christmas break so much!  We didn't plan a lot and we were able to just hang out and get things done around the house, play with toys and just relax.  The kids kept building legos and I was able to get closets cleaned out and some other cleaning done.  Gma & Papa came up the day after christmas and had dinner with us.  The missionaries stopped by for a quick minute and played corn hole with us.  We made a last minute decision to send the boys home with Gma & Papa on Thursday morning, and Nick was able to pick them up when he went down with Kaylee on Saturday to Sunday.  I kept Alivia home with me since her tonsils were huge and we took her in Saturday morning and sure enough, she had strep!  So we stayed home and missed the last 3 hour church block of the year.  It is crazy to think it will be 2 hour church from now on.  I get to be a CTR7 Teacher for Alivia's class this upcoming year.  It will be great!  







No comments: