If you haven't already noticed, but it is the day after Christmas and I am finally getting caught up on the blogging I haven't done for well over a month. Let's just say life has been a little crazy and I have had to choose between blogging or sleep, blogging or dishes, blogging or kids, blogging or showering...and let's just say blogging has lost. A lot. So let me catch you up quickly. November was super busy and went by fast! So fast, that Nick's birthday came and gone and we barely celebrated. I guess we did celebrate, if you consider installing a new toilet and cleaning the house celebrating. We hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year for my family and Wednesday was the first chance I had to go shopping or clean. Nick worked half of the day and then put in a new toilet, since the old one in our main bath just wasn't flushing like it should. And the last we wanted was a clogged toilet with tons of people at the house. After Marisa's family came, we did have pizza for dinner and sang him happy birthday....I think. It was such a blur that I just don't remember. But he is 39 now and I am going to try my hardest to make his 40th bday one to remember!!! So what have we been busy with? Well, early morning choir, daily rehearsals at recess and lunch, piano lessons, performance academy, ball room, activity days, laundry, more piano lessons, science fair projects, book reports, more laundry, singing time, dishes, doctor appointments, preschool, carpool for kindergarten, more laundry, and somewhere in the middle of that trying to get some sleep.
Happy Birthday Nicholas! We are glad you were able to somewhat celebrate it with us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment