Monday, December 26, 2016

School Sing-a-long

Last Tuesday, all of the grades performed a Christmas song for their parents.  The kindergartners sang "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus".  Alivia has been singing it all week and it was really cute to hear.  Third grade did the 5 Favorite Holiday Songs, and then I lead the 6th graders in the White Winter Hymnal that they learned in music class.  It went well!!  And then the very next day they did a school sing a long where they all sang for each other and sang carols in between.  They did this last year and it was so much fun!  

 Tuesday night at Dance, I did class parties for each class.  We sang, played with bells, took fun pictures and had santa brownies.  It was a fun night!




 I felt so spoiled from a handful of my students who brought me a gift.  It was so sweet of them!
 Here are pictures of the Sing-a-long.


 It made for a busy day on Wednesday since as soon as the sing a long was over, I met up with Preston and Nick at the preschool party.  (See next post!)

No comments: