Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

It always seems to make Christmas more magical when it snows, and it snowed and snowed all day on Sunday making it the perfect Christmas day.  The only downside was trying to drive to church in it!  We had a wonderful sacrament service.  The primary sang and so did the ward choir.  Having Christmas on a Sunday is such a wonderful thing!  



 After church, my parents came down for Christmas lunch and the kids showed them everything they got.  Then Chris & Krissy came and spent some time with us too and we played a fun game using our phones, it was so fun!!!  Even though the picture looks like we are all on our phone, it was a very interactive game!


 I forgot to take a group picture so I hurry and took one as they left.  Chris had brought his friend Michele who is from Brazil.  He was so nice and played very well with Preston the whole afternoon.



After they left, Nick went out to finish shoveling the sidewalk and had some help from the Monsons. The sunset was beautiful and the kids spent some time sledding in the snow, even after it got dark.  It was the perfect Christmas day and I couldn't have asked for anything more to make it better!

No comments: