We had such a great Christmas Eve! We ran some errands in the morning and had lunch at home before heading to the movie "Trolls" at the Cinepoint theater. We got there early enough to get good seats and to eat most of the popcorn before the movie even started! We also had time to take lots of pictures!
After the movie, we ran more errands to Costco and Deseret Book before heading to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We had an early dinner and it was delicious! One of the highlights of dinner was that Santa was there having dinner too!! My kids got up the courage to say hi and he talked with them and gave them a picture of himself! I felt bad for letting them bug him during his dinner, but hey, when you are Santa in Public on Christmas Eve, what else does he expect? haha!
The kids ate well and it was so nice to have the kids all old enough to behave and really enjoy dinner. Even at the movie, they were perfectly behaved and sat still the whole time. I am loving the ages of our kids right now! They are old enough to be easy and independent, yet young enough to still have magical moments and fun!
After dinner, we went and saw the Ogden Christmas Village in the rain. It was trying really hard to snow, but it was just really wet!!! We all loved the lights and Preston really enjoyed the mud puddles! That kid was hilarious and jumped and walked through every puddle he could find. At least he had on good rain boots!!!
After we got home and dried off, the kids opened some new pj's and a movie, "Peanuts Movie". After the movie we got the kids all put to bed. They all slept in Alivia's room. I remember sleeping in the same room with my siblings when I was little, so I think it is a fun tradition for my kids to have as well!
I could tell they were all excited, and so were Nick and I. I don't think any of us hardly slept at all that night!


















No comments:
Post a Comment