Here it is the end of the month, and I am so far behind on blogging! But I blame it on the super crazy busy life that has been happening the whole month! On the first Sunday of the year, a first happened. All of my kids are now in Primary! Yes, Preston is a Sunbeam! It is proving to be a bit hard for him to sit still, but he is slowly getting better every week. But it is fun having them all in singing time!
We have also been enjoying our friends and neighbors. We had a skookie night with the McConkies and Jeppsons. Yum! We have had several nights of skookies with our friends and it has been great!One Monday afternoon, I checked Kaylee out of school early and we spent the rest of day shopping for her baptism dress and something she has been looking forward to for a long time, getting her ears pierced. She did amazing and wasn't scared at all to get it done. She sat still and didn't make a sound the whole time and was all smiles when it was over!
It was such a fun day and we got a dress all picked out. It was truly one of the funnest days I have had with her! I hope we do it more often. Spending one on one time with my kids is a lot of fun!











No comments:
Post a Comment