We headed down to Holden on Thursday morning the week of New Year's to spend a few days at the farm. When we got there the kids were excited to see Gma and Papa and get their presents from them. They each got a pillow with a pillow case gma made for each of them personally. They are great!
We headed up to the cabin to spend the day playing in the snow and ringing in the new year! All of the youngest cousins were there! They had a blast being pulled behind the jeep on a car hood. Tamra and Ryan were both in from California so it was a full cabin!We had dinner, opened presents for Savanah's Birthday, and then counted down to midnight with some fireworks!
I headed back to town to stay at the house while everyone else spent the night at the cabin. I went up the next day with Papa and I don't remember there being that much snow at the cabin in years past. It made for a bumpy ride up there. When I got to the cabin the kids were already back on the hood doing some rounds around the field. We found them all looking like Popsicles. But we got them all loaded up to head back to the house to see a surprise visitor! (See next post!)


















No comments:
Post a Comment