The Chik-Fil-A in Ogden celebrated it's one year anniversary so we went and enjoyed some free chicken nuggets with the McConkies. It was super busy but a lot of fun and we even got free meal cards to use again!
We had a girl's night last week and enjoyed some pedicures and then some dinner. It was a wonderful night! I have made some great friends here and I am so grateful for how nice they have been to me and my family.
When I got home that night, I found the kids all ready to sleep in the basement in the new rooms.
The past few Sundays, some of the primary kids on our ward have been going to practices for a Stake Children's Choir for the upcoming stake conference. Carson & Kaylee were part of that too and as the Primary Chorister I was also there every time to be with the kids from our ward. They are a great group of kids and I am so proud of them.









No comments:
Post a Comment