Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Family Dinner

We had the most wonderful family get together last Monday night with our whole family.  Well, almost our whole family.  We were missing Aarron and Justin, and a few of their older kids, but it was still great to have all of my siblings there.  We had yummy sweet pulled pork and that just made it even that much better!  It was perfect weather and it was great to just be with everyone at my parents house.  I wish we could get together more often, but I cherish it when it does happen.  
 



 Here are more pictures of our week.  Lots of swimming, sun, and fun!





Maris went back to Idaho on Tuesday and took Emily and Paul with her for the week.  So we had Aunt Tiff to ourselves and the kids really enjoyed spending time with her.  It was great to spend one on one time with her too.  I was glad that she was able to be here and I am happy she was able to get her house sold.  I know how stressful that can be!  But it was a good excuse for her to come and visit!  I hope we get to see her again soon!

No comments: