I downloaded pictures from my cameras and found more pictures from our fun conference Sunday we had last week. So here they are!
The best was the kids putting on their "Frozen" show downstairs. So cute!After everyone left to head home the kids played outside for a bit on the wiggle cars and yflikers. Carson took a nasty fall off his yfliker and landed on his face and got a big fat lip. He also scraped up his knee and was in a bit of pain. He laid on the couch for a bit and when I came back to check on him 10 minutes later he had fallen asleep. I think it was a combination of the fall and just playing so hard all weekend with his cousins and he was just worn out!
Preston has been so fun lately! He now smiles for the camera but does like a winking face when he smiles. It is so funny! But it is fun to see him getting so smart and understanding so much! I had to get a picture of the girls smiling to since I had asked Preston to smile for a picture.
This picture I actually took on Saturday after the kids had gone swimming and the men were at the Priesthood session. Preston sat next to me on the couch and we watched netflix for awhile and he just sat and cuddled next to me, which never has happened before. But I think he was a little tired and was ready to have some mom time while everyone was gone and the house was quiet. I loved it and took a picture with my cell phone and he even smiled for me!
Here is how my "Family" craft turned out. I love it! I was so happy how it turned out!














No comments:
Post a Comment