Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cousins and Puzzles!

Just wanted to share of few pictures from the weekend and the beginning of our week.  Last weekend we got to hang out with Marisa's kids while she did her jazzersize audition.  We had home made mac & cheese for dinner.  It was just so fun having them here.  


 Sunday, it was pretty low key.  Nick was in California helping Ryan move, so we just kept it simple.  We watched a few episodes of DC Cupcakes on Netflix, and after watching it we all were in the mood for some cupcakes.  So we made some yummy chocolate cupcakes with the best chocolate frosting.  Later that afternoon, I wasn't feeling the best, so I stayed home with the two babies and Kaylee & Carson went to Primary. They enjoyed it.  And we again, kept it pretty simple the rest of the evening.
 On Monday, we picked Nick up from the airport and after Kaylee went to school, we did some easter shopping with the babies.  It was a pretty typical week of piano, school, scouts, and homework.  Tues & Wed I went and practiced with the 3rd graders for their program.  It always makes it crazy trying to all get out of the house early, but we pulled it off!

I had to take a picture of Livy putting a puzzle together.  Every day she spends quite a bit of time putting puzzles together.  She puts one together and moves on to another and another.  She is so smart!  I don't remember the other kids being able to put puzzles together so well at that age.  Preston just does a good job bugging her by taking her pieces or getting in her way!

No comments: