Sunday, March 9, 2014

Food, Friends, Family Art night and More!

It was another wonderful week of fun.  It started with a girls night on Tuesday with my friends.  Jana, Deb, Jen, Erin, and I all went to dinner for my Birthday.  We ate at Vito's on Bountiful Main street.  Besides Jana, it was all of our first time eating there and it was AMAZING!!!  The best philly cheese steak sandwich ever!  It was such a fun evening and it was good to catch up with all my friends.  With all of us having 3 to 5 kids it can be hard to get together and get actual time to just visit.  It was just the best!



Wednesday, Nick was able to come home early so I could go and get my hair done.  Thursday was a super busy day.  I made a trip to Costco and Winegars and spent most of the afternoon cutting up 40 lbs of chicken to bottle.  We also made homemade pizza for dinner, so needless to say the kitchen was a disaster most of the day.  And it make it even more crazier, it was PTA Family Art Night.  I took the older kids with me and they enjoyed all the art stuff and also helped me with the Food Stamping table.  Carson was a great helper that night during the art night and also helped clean up.  He is always good to help like that!  



I took a picture of Carson Friday morning before he left for school.  I noticed that he had put this Mormon button on his backpack since he got it from Grandma at Christmastime.  I think it is pretty neat that he wanted to wear it like that.  He is such a good kid!
 I also took a picture of Kaylee on Friday before she left for school.  Her class has been learning about transportation and today they were going on an airplane to Hawaii.  They got to pack their swimming suits, towels, sunglasses, and whatever else they wanted to take. So she wore her sandals and was all ready to go on vacation.  She had a blast!
That afternoon, Nick came home from work early to pick up a trailer for his Brother Ryan that he was buying from ksl.com.  He took the two babies with him and Carson tagged along with all the girls to go to dance class while I went to a Dr. Appt.  That evening we had Erin's kids and niece come over and have German Pancakes with us for dinner.  It was a full counter with all of them.  After dinner, Erin and I did some quick shopping at the Fashion Warehouse where I was able to find two pairs of jeans (that actually fit me!!) and some boots and shirts.  It was a great way to start off my Birthday weekend.
The whole week  was crazy and busy but also super fun!  The weekend was even better!!!  

No comments: