We had such a great time celebrating Livy's Birthday yesterday. She woke up to streamers on her door and the kids singing her happy birthday. Our friend Erin and her kids brought Alivia her own little cupcake, it was so sweet. She helped me make a cake and we got ready and after lunch went to Arctic Circle for some ice cream and play time with Erin and her kids. We stopped at Walmart on the way home and picked up the DVD "Frozen" since it came out yesterday. I had to teach a couple piano lessons and then help with the 2nd and final night of the grand event. Kaylee was also busy after school since she went to a birthday party for a friend from school to Chuck E. Cheese's. Nick took the three kids to McDonald's for dinner and they had a blast. I guess it was pretty empty so they had the place to themselves. After dinner, they stopped by the school to say hi and Kaylee also was dropped off the same time so we all enjoyed the end of the fiesta before heading home and having some of Alivia's Birthday cake. I think she enjoyed the day. She pretty much got whatever she wanted, including another book at the book fair since she was so sad that I had originally told her to put it back, but I couldn't see her be sad on her birthday over an inexpensive barbie book. So she got it and was all smiles after that! She really is such a sweet little girl and I am so grateful to be her mom. We love having her as part of our family and we were glad we could celebrate her turning three!
No comments:
Post a Comment