We knew Tuesday was going to be a beautiful day so I made plans to go to Hogle Zoo with my friend Erin and her younger kids (and cute niece). It was pretty busy there but we lucked out and got a super close parking space because someone was leaving. We enjoyed the zoo for a few hours before heading back to get home before the older kids got home from school. It was really warm and was great exercise pushing around a full stroller. We can't wait to go back!
On Wednesday, I watched Erin's youngest while she went on a field trip with Ashlyn's class and then I met up with Nick in Layton after lunch to go to a pre-op appoinment for my nose surgery I was having Thursday. I got home and I taught 4 piano lessons, Nick headed to the church at 6 for Carson's pack meeting with all the kids, then I met them later after I had a quick bite to eat. Nick had picked up pan pizzas from papa murphy's, they were yummy. After Pack Meeting, I met with one of my primary pianists, Kaylene, to go over singing time for this Sunday since she will be filling in for me. I am so grateful she is so willing and happy to help! It was a busy week with everything going on, and now looking back, I am glad we all survived it!






No comments:
Post a Comment