Sunday, May 19, 2013

Grandma Edstrom's Motab Debut!

 On Thursday, the 16th, Kaylee and I went to temple square to watch my Grandma Edstrom sing with the Motab Choir.  My mom made arrangments to celebrate my grandma's 80th Birthday by singing with the choir.  She was supposed to come down a few months ago, but a big snow storm cancelled choir.  And they NEVER cancel choir.  It was a huge storm.  So she was able to go finally and it was so fun to watch her.  I think he enjoyed it and I know we all thought it was fun to be there to watch her.  My two aunts, Kathy and Lorie, were there, along with my cousin Paige, my Brother Chris, my Dad, and Gpa Edstrom.  It was a fun evening!















I know my grandma loves music and I know it had to be exciting for her to get to have a once in a lifetime opportunity like this!  Maybe someday I will get that chance too!

No comments: