Saturday, May 4, 2013

Author Party

On Thursday, Carson's 2nd grade class had an author party.  They all wrote a story and illustrated a page and made it into a class book.  We met in the library and sat in small groups and the kids read their stories.  Then we went to Carson's classroom and had cookies and drinks.  I know Carson was so excited about having us come and get to spend some time with him.  His story was called "All about Snow Plows".  He did a great job!  I love that he has such a love for cars, trucks, machines, and other things that his dad is also into!  He is always telling people how Car is part of his name so that is why he likes cars so much!  Too cute!

I just had to add this last picture of Alivia asleep on the floor.  I had gotten home from running errands and this is how she was.  I guess while Nick was talking to a shed guy (He was getting a quote to build a shed) she was playing on the floor and just got tired!  She doesn't typically nap during the day anymore, but she is still young and it doesn't hurt to nap now and then, but I prefer that she sleep in her bed, because that can't be comfortable!  But it is still cute when they fall asleep in random places!

No comments: