Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cell Phone Pics....again!

I am usually good about taking pictures, but not always with my normal camera that I upload pictures from all the time.  I take a lot with my phone, but don't always upload them right away.  So every so often I will probably post a group of pictures to recap what we have been up to via my phone's camera.  This first picture was taken last Sunday before church.  The kids were all ready for church and we still had a few minutes before we left so I just had to get a picture of them looking so nice!
I have been slowly introducing the piano to Kaylee and during one lesson, I used marker to right her finger numbers on her hand so she would remember which finger is which.  I thought it was pretty funny!  And so did she!
 This picture is hilarious to me!  Alivia was being so silly when we went to Arctic Circle with Jana and her kids before she had her new baby girl.  (Which she had on April 29th via Csection...she is doing great and her baby girl, Emmy, is adorable!).  I snapped a quick picture of Livy, Kaylee, and Max being silly on the toys!  They are all adorable!
I blogged about going out to lunch with my mom and Chris a few weeks ago and here are the picture to prove it.  It was sooooo yummy!


Kaylee is almost done with Preschool!  She only has a few days left.  Last week she came home with a cute fire dog craft she made there.  I think she is going to miss school, but I know she is SOOOO excited for kindergarten this fall.
It has been such nice weather lately and we are all enjoying it to the fullest.  The kids have started their otter pop kick and the other day we all sat out back and enjoyed some otter pops on the tramp!  Alivia opted for a Popsicle that day.
 And Preston just loved chilling outside....he loves being outside just like the rest of my kids!
 Last Saturday we finally got around to cleaning the outside of our windows, which made such a difference, until it rained just enough the next day to get them a little dirty again.  Oh, well....it was so easy with this new squeegee thing we bought so I am sure we can do it again!
We were reading scriptures one night, when Livy fell asleep before we made it all the way through. At least she was all ready for bed so it was easy to go and put her in bed that night.  But I did enjoy some snuggle time before putting her in her bed that night.
 Last week I took Preston into the Dr's to make sure he didn't have an ear infection.  And he didn't, so that was good.  He is still getting the last of four teeth in on the top and so I think that is what is causing his fevers and yucky nose.  Poor guy!
Last week, Kaylee had Ava over and they played and played and played (with Livy too).  They dressed up, played dolls, played house, then watched a movie and had popcorn.  Towards the end of the movie, I found Livy crashed out on top of the dvd case.  It was so funny, especially because she was still in her fairy costume from earlier.  It was so precious.  This silly girl refuses to take a nap, so most days she either doesn't nap or falls asleep watching tv or being held.  
 She must take after her dad, who also can sleep almost anywhere.  A few nights ago, after putting all the kids to bed, I went back into the room to brush my teeth and get ready for bed.  I came back into the family room to find Nick asleep.  He must have been on his phone watching something and just zonked out.  I thought it was so funny so I took a picture before waking him up and making him go to bed.  Poor guy works so hard and gets up so early to provide for our family, so I don't blame him for falling asleep so easily, but it is still funny!
Last picture is from yesterday!  The weather was so amazing and warm and the kids were so excited to play in the water.  After I got home from a bridal shower, this is how I found the kids.  Carson had his friend Benj over to play in the water, and the girls eventually joined them.  We eventually did get sunscreen on the boys, but not after they got fried.  I guess that is what happens when you play in the sun for the first time of the season.  I hope we don't forget the sunscreen again!

No comments: