Last Friday, Preston turned 10 weeks old. I gave him a bath and put him in a new cute shirt and since he looked so cute I did a quick little photo shoot with him! He was happy enough to smile for me and was just adorable! Here is how they turned out!
Alivia was in watching me during this time, and was excited to get in and get her picture taken too! It was really cute! Preston went to his Two Month checkup a few weeks ago and he did great! He had to get a few shots and had a slight fever for a few days, but nothing a little tylenol couldn't help with. He weighed 10 lbs 4 oz (which is the 23% I think and at this age is my biggest baby!). He is sleeping about a 6 hour stretch when we lay him down at 8 PM, then does another 3-4 hours after that, so we are getting closer to sleeping through the night! He has a pretty predictable schedule now during the day, which makes it easy, but he is still a bit of work and I am slowly feeling like life is getting into a normal routine now. I am feeling better and stronger every day, and have been working out daily for the past 6 weeks, so that feels good. It is crazy how fast time has gone by since he has been born. On another fun note, our good friend and neighbor Deb & Dave had their baby over the weeked. Ezekiel was born at 12:01 AM on Saturday, the 8th. She texted me Friday night saying she was having the baby and I was SO excited! She wasn't scheduled to have him until the 20th of December, so he was just a bit early! It will be so fun to have two boys so close in age. I know they will be great friends, just like Luke and Carson! So exciting!









1 comment:
I love these pics...Kim took Luke today and he is 13.5 lbs they are closer in size than I expected them to be
Post a Comment