The rest of our Christmas day was very relaxing and enjoyable! The kids headed out to play in the fresh snow before it was even lunchtime. They wanted to try out their new snow gear! Here are a few pictures I took of them getting ready to play. It was so bright outside, I used my 50 lense and shot these in manual, and I love how they turned out! I also took a few pictures of Preston since he is 3 months old now (See future post).
After playing in the snow we all got cleaned up and spent the rest of the day just playing with the new toys. Kaylee did some painting using her new art apron. The kids also tried out the new playdoh set. I put a ham in the crockpot for dinner, and Kaylee helped me cut up carrots. Gma & Gpa Brower and Chris came around 5:30 and had dinner with us, which was super yummy!
After dinner, we watched the DVD I had made of our Thanksgiving weekend. We also played Carson's new Scrabble game. Then we had Gma & Gpa open their gifts. Ris, Tiff, Chris, and I went in together and bought them a Heater Buddy. We also got Gpa a new BYU Jacket and Mom a candle set. We gave Uncle Chris his own bag of Granola that he likes!!
It was such a wonderful Christmas and I couldn't have asked for anything more than seeing my kids happy and spending time with family!







No comments:
Post a Comment