Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Piano Recital

Last Thursday, December 13th, we had a Christmas Piano Recital.  It was great!  Melissa and I combined our students for the recital, and also had Stephanie Keeler's daughter, Sarah, play as well.  So with her 7 students, my 5, and Sarah, we had 13 students perform that night.  They all did great.  I was really proud of my newer students who learned two Christmas Songs in just a matter of weeks!  I also thought Jayden and Brendon did great with their songs, and have really made some great progress! Carson worked super hard on his songs and I was so happy with how he did!  He is really doing a great job on the piano and I couldn't be more proud!  Lately he has been really good about practicing without complaining too much and is really making improvements.  It is so fun to see him really start to enjoy playing the piano!  After all the kids performed, Melissa and I did a duet of "Sleigh Ride".  It was fun!  We even wore Santa hats!  I think the kids liked it!  Here are some pictures of that night!




No comments: