Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Splash'n at the Splash Pad

On Friday, I took the kids to the splash pad in Foxborrow to enjoy the warm weather.  It was a bit breezy, but it was still fun.  We went with our Friends Deb, Ethan, and Emery.  I didn't get a picture of it, but Alivia LOVED the water.  Once she got used to it, she would run in and out and around the fountains and just laugh and laugh.  It was SO stinkin' cute! 

 They have a fun playground next to the splash pad that the kids ended up playing on longer than playing in the water.  Carson was excited to show me how he can go clear across the monkey bars.


 After we got home, we had planned on playing in the water some more.  While I was inside talking with Deb and cutting up some watermelon, Carson came in crying and holding his nose.  I guess he did a somersault of the trampoline and landed on his face making his nose bleed.  And I mean bleed!!  It took quite a bit to get it to stop.  Once I got him calmed down and some frozen peas on his nose, it finally stopped.  But the whole episode wore Carson out, and he laid down and took a nap for almost an hour.  Needless to say, our water party ended there and we just relaxed the rest of the day.

No comments: