Monday, September 26, 2011

Primary Program

Yesterday was our Ward's Primary Program. Carson did a great job with his line and singing. His line was "1st Corinthians Chapter 3 verses 16 and 17 read, Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?...The temple of God is holy, which temple ye are". Since I am now a Primary pianist, along with another lady in our ward, (Yes we have two pianist and two choristers). I played half of the songs for the program. It was fun to be on the stand and help out. What made the day special, was Grandma Karen and Papa Bear, who came up to attend church and watch the program with us. After church, they stayed for some yummy dinner and some pumpkin pie dessert. We had a wonderful afternoon with them!
It was a great day and I can't wait for next year with BOTH kids will be in the program!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How fun... and yummy. I feel like making some pumpkin pie now.

I remember that feeling of being excited for the next year when both kids get to participate. Our program is next month and I just hope they both cooperate and make me proud.