Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh, to be a kid!

We love that school has started up and the weather is cooling off a bit. The weather is perfect for the kids to play outside and ride their bikes. Carson rode his bike to school last Friday with the Potter Boys, in our ward. He loved it and wanted to do it again soon! After school, and after homework and piano practice, Carson will beg to go ride bikes with his friends. They would ride non stop all day if it wasn't for dinner time and soccer games! I took a picture of the bikes that ended up on our front lawn one afternoon last week. It reminded me of when I was a kid and the care free fun we had growing up! I love that we live in a fun neighborhood that allows Carson to play with his friends and ride his bike and just be a kid!
I love this stage of our life....it can be overwhelming at times having three young kids, but I am loving every minute of it. Really! It is sad to see summer end, but I really enjoy fall....the cooler weather, homemade soup, and early bedtime are just a few of the perks of fall!

No comments: