After Hallie's birthday party, we decided to take the kids to a drive in movie while we were in Ogden. I remember going to this drive in theater when I was a teenager so it was fun to take the family there, since it has been at least 10 years since I have been. We watched the movie "Dolphin Tale". The kids watched it pretty well, considering they were so excited to be sitting in the back of dad's new truck and eating popcorn and muddy buddies. Kaylee was pretty tired by the time the movie was over, Livy had fallen asleep in my arms, but Carson was set on staying and watching the second show "Smurf's". But we thought it was best to head home and get them into bed. So we promised Carson we would come again!
1 comment:
How fun! I've never been to a drive-in movie theater before. Looks like a great family activity.
Post a Comment