Monday, December 20, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

I was so excited to blog about Kaylee's dance recital, I almost forgot about the Ward Party we attended Friday night. We had a good time, like we do every year! They served turkey, potatoes, stuffing, corn, and yummy desserts for dinner. We enjoyed visiting with our friends and ward members while we ate and listened to a music program put on by a lady in our ward, LaNita Brown and her son. LaNita was my visiting teaching partner when we first moved into the ward 6 years ago and we sit by her often in Sacrament Meeting. The kids enjoyed listening to her sing.
Then the kids eventually made it on stage to get ready to sing a few songs and act out the Nativity scene.
I could go on forever on how much we LOVE our ward! We have so many good friends in our ward and everyone is so nice and generous. They have really made us feel at home over the years and I am so grateful for everyone in our ward.

No comments: