Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Gingerbread House Time!
For that past few years we have made it a tradition to decorate a Ginger Bread House. So last night for FHE that was our activity. If I was really good, I would make it from scratch....but are you kidding me?? The easiest way is to find a kit at Costco or Walmart! This year, the kit from Costco came assembled so we didn't even have to paste the walls and roof together, we could just start decorating!


The kids had a blast putting the candy on and I didn't even care how they did it...they are both old enough now to do it themselves and I thought they did a great job!


Lately, Kaylee has the funniest faces for pictures....I have about 4 of these faces from last night on the camera.
Carson even pulled a few funny faces but this one of him just being himself was my favorite! His teacher, Mrs. Jessee told us that Carson is always very happy at school and is always smiling.
Doesn't the house look great?!?! It must have looked good to the kids....because it didn't take them long to start eating the candy and licking the icing. (Do you see Carson's little finger taking a little swipe off the bushes??)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment