Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Our version of a puppet show....
I had pulled out some felt finger puppets the other day that I had gotten a quite awhile ago. They were at the top of Carson closet and I came across them when I was doing some organizing. I had almost forgotten we had them! They kids have enjoyed playing with them on the felt board and yesterday, they came up with another way to use them. Carson cut the top tabs off of an orange box and used it as the stage and then entertained each other by putting on plays with the different puppets. I thought it was pretty cute so I took some pictures.




It was really fun since later that night we were going to a BIG puppet show for FHE. That made them pretty excited to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment