He was amazing and it was a wonderful concert! Our good friends Royd and Jill went with us and we met up with my Grandma & Grandpa Edstrom at the concert. It was a wonderful evening! The kids enjoyed having Faith come and babysit while we were gone. They had made us cute love notes and left them for us by our bedroom door when we got home. I could tell they had a great time while we were gone! So overall for a Thursday, it was pretty eventful!Friday, December 17, 2010
Polar Express and David Archuleta
Thursday we had a fun filled day! It started with Carson's Pajama Day at school. They all got to wear their PJ's and have hot cocoa, marshmallows, and candy canes. They watched a few scenes from Polar Express, including the scene where they serve refreshments, like hot cocoa to the kids on the train!

Here is his cute Kindergarten class and Mrs. Jessee in their pj's!

When I had first gotten to his classroom to help, they were just finishing up wrapping their presents they had made. It was a cute picture of him that is glued on a Christmas tree with his name. It is super cute and is now hanging on our Christmas tree in the front room. I love getting stuff like that from him! I thought it was so cute the way the wrapped it and he even wrote my name on the tag.
Kaylee enjoyed a day at Preschool, I took some pictures of a one year old for a friend, and we made some Chocolate Chip cookies, and probably ate more dough than baked cookies! Then to top off the day Nicholas and I were able to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choirs Christmas Concert with musical guest, David Archuleta.
He was amazing and it was a wonderful concert! Our good friends Royd and Jill went with us and we met up with my Grandma & Grandpa Edstrom at the concert. It was a wonderful evening! The kids enjoyed having Faith come and babysit while we were gone. They had made us cute love notes and left them for us by our bedroom door when we got home. I could tell they had a great time while we were gone! So overall for a Thursday, it was pretty eventful!
He was amazing and it was a wonderful concert! Our good friends Royd and Jill went with us and we met up with my Grandma & Grandpa Edstrom at the concert. It was a wonderful evening! The kids enjoyed having Faith come and babysit while we were gone. They had made us cute love notes and left them for us by our bedroom door when we got home. I could tell they had a great time while we were gone! So overall for a Thursday, it was pretty eventful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment