Sunday, November 21, 2010
Thanksgiving Dinner...Kindergarten Style
Last Thursday, Carson's class got to eat a Thanksgiving meal in the cafeteria at school. Mrs. Jessee asked for some help from parents to assist the kids getting through the line with their trays. I was glad I was able to go and help. I got there just in time to take a cute picture of his class in their Indian hats they had made to wear during the meal. Carson is the first child on the left, second row.
Carson's class was the first class out of the AM classes to get to the lunchroom. We had to wait just a few minutes while the cooks finished getting everything ready.


The meal was really yummy! They had turkey bites, mashed potatoes, peas, roll, and a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie for dessert. They even got chocolate milk to go with it! I wish I could have had my own plate since it looked and smelled so good. Carson was nice enough to share a few bites of his mashed potatoes! They were good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment