Even though it was a bit early, Last Saturday, the 20th, we decided to get out all the Christmas stuff so it would all be up when we got home from Thanksgiving! It turned out to be a great idea! The kids had a blast helping us set up the tree. Then we made Sugar Cookies and listened to Christmas Music the whole afternoon.
After a few years of missing the village, Nick and the kids put out all of our village houses. We haven't put them up since the first year we moved into our house. But with the kids getting bigger, it makes it more and more fun to decorate for Christmas!
I just had to add this last picture of Kaylee....she loves to have her picture taken and then wants to see the picture on the camera. She is so funny!
I can't believe that we are already in the middle of the holiday season. This year has gone by so fast! But I love this time of year and like I said before, with the kids getting bigger, it makes it more and more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment