Nick and Carson spent some time playing around in the garage and built a bird house the other night. Carson loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and there is an episode that Goofy Builds a Birdie House. So Carson has been bugging Dad to build one! This is how it ended up! Pretty good I think!!!
Last night we took a trip up to Kaysville to look at and purchase a trampoline we found on KSL.com. We have been wanting a trampoline for the kids for a while now, but didn't want to spend a lot of money, so we finally found one for pretty cheap online. It was so fun to see it get set up last night....
As you can imagine, Carson was super excited to get it set up too and he is always such a good little helper....and one tough little boy!
So as I am taking pictures of the boys putting the trampoline together, I notice Kaylee. Do you see her? She is the one with the bucket on her head!!!
I Sat and watched her for a few moments to see what she was doing...and this is what I saw...


She didn't realize I was watching her until she started playing peek a boo!!!
Then she put the bucket back on her head and walked aimlessly around.....watch out for the swing set Kaylee!!!!
I have so many more funny pictures of her with the bucket on her head!! It was so funny!!!
So back to the trampoline....it didn't take long to get it all set up....
Especially with lots of little helping hands....
All done!! Yeah!!!!
They both love to jump on it, so it will be fun. The only thing I didn't realized when we were looking at it to buy, was how it turns everything BLACK!! Clothes, feet, hands, and legs....all BLACK!! So I am a little disappointed, since it is going to be a chore to clean the kids up EVERY time they jump! We might have to see what we can do to remedy that problem!Lastly....we love to swing. And Kaylee could spend hours in the swing if I let her. This morning, she was being a bit of a pill, so I sent both kids out to play and put Kaylee in the swing and then went inside to finish dishes. Carson eventually came in and when I went to go check on Kaylee this is what I found.....
She was asleep!! It was so funny!!!! No wonder she was a stinker...she was tired! As soon as I took the picture though it woke her up, but I just went and laid her down in her crib and she is STILL asleep as I am blogging. Nice!!! Good to know that the swing can help put her to sleep, especially since we have been putting her to bed lately WITHOUT her bottle. No more bottles!! Yeah!!! But she can be a bit tricky to convince to go to sleep....but so far so good!! I still can't believe that it is becoming fall. Where did the summer go???? We will just have to keep enjoying this fall like weather until it snows!!!!
She was asleep!! It was so funny!!!! No wonder she was a stinker...she was tired! As soon as I took the picture though it woke her up, but I just went and laid her down in her crib and she is STILL asleep as I am blogging. Nice!!! Good to know that the swing can help put her to sleep, especially since we have been putting her to bed lately WITHOUT her bottle. No more bottles!! Yeah!!! But she can be a bit tricky to convince to go to sleep....but so far so good!! I still can't believe that it is becoming fall. Where did the summer go???? We will just have to keep enjoying this fall like weather until it snows!!!!
2 comments:
Such cute pics! We love our tramp too, luckily ours doesn't turn everything black... wish I could offer some help with that!
Kaylee looks so cute with that bucket! Amazing what can entertain, isn't it?
I loved a tramp growing up, you're kids are going to have some great memories with that thing. My boys are going to be so jealous!
Post a Comment