Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bunko Night!

Last night I was asked to sub for a Bunko Group that some of my good friends are in. They get together monthly and play the game Bunko, which is a dice game. I am sure many of you are familiar with this game and probably belong to your own Bunko group! It was SOOOO much fun. At first I wasn't sure I would like it since it is purely a game of LUCK not skill. But after the first few rounds I realized that it isn't just the game that makes Bunko Night fun, but the people. You are constantly rotating around three tables and you have a different partner each time. You can tell the people who play the game a lot, they don't have to concentrate too hard on the game and they can carry on conversations while they play. It was just a super fun night and it was great to get to know some of the ladies in my neighborhood a bit better and to just play a fun, non competitive game. After the game is all over, there are prizes for the person with the most Bunko's, most wins, losses, and a 'Flying Monkey' prize. I did go home with a prize, but not for the most wins, but the most losses. I guess I am not that lucky of a dice roller, I better remember that if I ever go to Vegas! Thanks gals for the fun! I can't wait to sub again sometime!

No comments: